UVC Material Exposure Testing
aero hygenx is a leading expert in the fight against pathogens and has worked with many organizations and institutions to study the impact of UVC on surfaces. As such, we have built a UVC Material Exposure Lab (UV-Xposure Labs). This lab is being used to determine the impact (if any) of UVC light on virtually any material.
The lab testing includes:
- Custom material exposure time equivalent to decades of UVC exposure energy (mJ/cm2) in a matter of hours.
- Custom intensity (mW/cm2) of light.
- Option to expose three different wavelengths of light:
- Real-time cameras streaming the exposure to ensure testing efficacy.
- Video conferencing to discuss procedures, start the exposures, and stop the exposures.
- Results provided immediately for transmissibility testing.